Welcome Wollongong Participants!
To get started, we need you to get connected with us and the single best way to stay in touch is via our closed Facebook group for 2017 Wollongong Participants and by signing up to our participant eNews below – miss this and miss out!
21 August Update
- If you are yet to start, take the time to revisit the 7 and 14 August updates
- If you have finished, read the section below TO READ AFTER YOUR LAST PERFORMANCE
- 14 August Update – Welcome to the start of the festival! (LINK)
- 7 August Update (LINK)
- 31 July Update (LINK)
- 24 July Update (LINK)
- 10 July Update (LINK)
- 3 July and 29 June Update (LINK)
View The Complete Producer Pack Now! If you are a newbie and not sure how to tackle all the parts of the producer pack, here’s what we recommend:
To read as soon as you register
To read after Program Reveal
To read before your first performance
Please complete your production dailies after each and every performance/event. Failure to submit will result in a delay being paid. It takes just a few minutes and this data is used to report back to our stakeholders, venue hosts and sponsors. Front of House Kit Instruction Link
To read after your last performance
- Wrap Up
- Arrange with Tim to return front of house kits in the same state they arrived and the Square Devices if you used them.
- Participant Debrief Link (Before we pay you we need the debrief complete. Please be as honest as possible so we can make things better next time and keep the things you liked)
- Invoice Template Link (Not sure of the amount? Fill in all your details and we’ll calculate the amount for you to approve)
- What Next?
Anywhere Wollongong Logos
FULL COLOUR .eps
MONO (B+W) .eps
FULL COLOUR .jpg
MONO (B+W) .jpg
FULL COLOUR (transparent bg) .png (large)
FULL COLOUR (transparent bg) .png (small)
Our Blue – C-90 M-5 Y-50 K-0 R-0 G-171 B-223 #00abdf Our Green -C-50 M-0 Y-100 K-0 R-140 G-198 B-63 #8cc63f
USE OF LOGOS
It is a condition that you include the Anywhere Theatre Festival logo as an identifier on any posters and print material to demonstrate that your show is an official part of Anywhere Theatre Festival…We recommend top or bottom right. It is vital that you send a proof of any posters and leaflets for us to check. Anywhere Theatre Festival provides the logos freely to artists for their promotional use but their use is subject to Copyright. What this means is that you cannot change or manipulate the logos in any way. So, while you may use the logos in your poster/flyer advertising or even on your website, you must use them ‘as is’. You cannot alter or use any part of the logo in a different creative context other than the one in which it was originally designed. This might include, but is not limited to: adding to the logo; taking a part of the logo and using it in a different context; animating the logo; changing the colour scheme of the logo, etc. Essentially, if you didn’t make it, you don’t have the right to change it.